We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

New to Cricut and looking for advice re: printing quality

newbieLivnewbieLiv Member Posts: 1
Any help greatly appreciated (printing issue)

Hi all!

I’m new to both this forum and using a cricut so I hope someone can help.

I’ve been trying to make some stickers using my new Cricut Explore 2- however, when I cut and print the print quality is off. There’s a dark line that runs towards the top of each page. I’ve tried printing without using the cricut and there doesn’t seem to be any issues, so for some reason it seems to be a problem with the cricut itself? There’s also a grey border around the stickers- but I’m a little less concerned about that for the time being.

Here are a couple of photos showing the issue- it’s only ever the top row that get affected (the blue cat, frog and sheep in the second photo):

https://imgur.com/gallery/100rYqm

Any advice is so so appreciated :smile:

Thank you

Answers

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,777
    @newbieLiv - welcome to the Make The Cut! software forum, where we support users of the software Make The Cut! and its supported cutters. Cricut cutters are proprietary and are therefore not supported by Make The Cut!.

What software are you using to get the stickers laid out to print and cut, I know you have to do this in DS, however where do the stickers get created? Are you just finding them on the internet as jpg or png files? Let's start with that first.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.