We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

I have purchased Popup Card Studio , but the registration code supplied does not work

Can I get a working registration code?

Please help

Answers

• MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,255
    Welcome to the forum. I am not sure if @SBryanW is still around and able to help or not. I have tagged him, so if so, hopefully he can get you sorted. 

Does the code you received start with MTC? If so, I think you were erroneously sent a code for Make The Cut rather than PCS. 
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • ChrisBreezeChrisBreeze Member Posts: 3
    Yes, The code does begin with MTC
  • SandyMcCSandyMcC Member Posts: 7,693
    A code that begins with MTC only works in Make The Cut.  For Popup Card Studio, the reg codes begin with PCS. 
    Sandy McCauley
    Cutting with KNK Force, Maxx Air, Zing Orbit, Skycut C and D
    Over 90 free MTC videos: http://www.iloveknk.com/support/mtc-support/
    Latest MTC User Manuals: http://www.iloveknk.com/Support/user-manuals/
  • GabeGabe Moderator Posts: 4,596
    I know this is a long shot, but has anybody tried replacing the MTC in the code, with PCS?  Probably wouldn't work, but it crossed my mind to ask.

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,622
    @Gabe - I am very sure that the logic used by Andy and his code generation would ensure that a number attached to a MTC code would correspond with a number attached to a PCS code. Even the most novice of programmers would do that.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
    @Gabe - and look at the two, they have totally different logic, only similar is the number of characters.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
  • TenTilTenTil Member Posts: 4
    I'm in the same situation.  I purchased Pop Up Card Studio and got the reg code for MTC.  They aren't answering emails or support tickets  :-/
    @TenTil - when and where did you purchase this from? The purchasing and licensing is being handled by Digital River. The PCS purchase website has been out of commission for several months.