We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

contra cards

Di-liteDi-lite Member Posts: 3,473
Hi Peepss, just put up my contra fold cards into the bazaar. They are basic and are waiting for you to decorate them up. Please note I have not tested all of the originals so there might be one or two that do not function properly. Do not use your best card on them until you have proved that they work. If any fail please let me know and I will get them sorted as quickly as I can.
I got distracted with the foil pen and have put up a lot of files for those sort of projects.
You will find them in the folder Cards-env/ contra fold V along with three sized sets.
I've just put up the one photo but there are a lot more variants and sizedcards in the folder.
The link is below in my signature.

Have fun, Di, ID 14610
UK, Cameo, Serif Draw, Win10.
Link to My Craft Bazaar | Link to Skool | Force Bazaar - Archimedes
Feel free to use anything in these links.

Comments