We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Draw normally need some help

Ulrikelk150Ulrikelk150 Member Posts: 13
edited January 2014 in Help for Popup Card Studio
I can draw lines, straight lines and curved lines.
But I cannot finished. left mouse doubble click? right mouse double click? esc ?
nothing works for me

Greetings from Germany
Ulrike
Post edited by Gabe on

Comments

• MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,232
    Bryan better answered this in another thread yesterday -
    This is that thread: https://forum.make-the-cut.com/discussion/comment/408550/#Comment_408550

SBryanW said:
    "To draw a line or lines that don't close, hit the enter key after you have set the last point."

You have to "set the last point" by left clicking and then hit the enter key after.

Also in the Webinar - Andy noted that you can use the "escape" key when drawing a line if you don't like what you are doing

and that if you have a line with multiple nodes, and you want to eliminate the last node placed, you can hit the "Delete" key and it will go back (remove) the last node one at a time.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • Ulrikelk150Ulrikelk150 Member Posts: 13
    Thanks,thanks

Oh.... I did not try the enter key ...LOL

Ulrike
    Believe me - I understand - I actually "heard" Andy state this in the Webinar last week BUT missed the part about having to "set" the point first by left clicking - I just heard the hit the enter key to end the line. So, when I went to "practice" later I couldn't figure out why it wasn't ending when I hit the enter key!

We will all learn together as we all share with each other! :\">
    Go Vols!
    Another question:
    Can I edit the nodes?
    When you say "edit" the nodes - can you better explain what you mean?

Then that said, I am not sure - first depending upon what you mean and second, I don't know if I have tried that yet! (or seen anything about it yet either!)

If you "explain" what you are talking about/wanting to do - maybe we can figure it out or one of the gurus will take mercy on us and tell us! ;)
    Go Vols!
    You draw a line with many clicks...than finish with ..click enter

Now you are not happy with the line. What can we do? Edit Points?

Ulrike
    Ah, well we will have to see what we can figure out or what someone else tells us! I am headed into my workroom in a little bit to start working with the program and more so I will see if I can figure anything out. Will also check the information and notes I have already compiled for any hints/info. on this.
    Go Vols!
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,405
    @Ulrikelk150 - I have posted a similar issue, I cannot figure out how to resize the line. I don't think you can node edit it, there isn't a tool for that. The resize does not seem to work either.
  • AnointedHandsAnointedHands Member Posts: 806
    @Ulrikelk150 While MTC is not necessary to use PCS, it's easy to copy a shape between the two programs for editing (and MTC is an excellent vector editor) and they come in the correct size.

Althea
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!