We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Has anyone actually cut something with v1.3 yet?

Bridge AceBridge Ace Member Posts: 62
edited January 2010 in General
I just downloaded it, and I've been having fun playing with all the new stuff just like everyone else. But I am curious. Who was the first to actually cut something with it? Did it work as advertised? (Please say yes!!!)

Comments

• rachellann_714rachellann_714 Member Posts: 848
    I think everybody is having fun trying out new things first. I know I made some new files but not posted them or cut them yet.
    Owner of a 24" Silver Bullet Professional Series, 18" Black cat Cougar, uscutters MH871, Bosskut gazelle. I can help with start up.  for the Cougar and Lynx and the Silver Bullet Professional Series. http://thatsscrapinc.com/ http://thymegraphics.co.uk/
  • stackyscrapsstackyscraps Member Posts: 1,084
    I have not cut but I have done the shift+double click and looked at the cutting paths and they look right. I have never had anything that cut different than that preview personally.
  • Bridge AceBridge Ace Member Posts: 62
    OK... couldn't wait. It cut just fine. The more I work out the new features, the more I am impressed - especially with the new boolean options!
  • craftydivacraftydiva Member Posts: 265
    I'm not going to have chance to do anything at all with it until the weekend : ( I teach cardmaking today at my little craft shop, I have another set of 90 wedding invitations to do by the weekend (easy ones though...lol) and another wedding to get on with ASAP along with a Masonic ladies evening (menu's etc) I know I shouldn't complain but all of these have come together and I probably won't get another until July(if at all)

On the upside, there should be tutorials to help me when I get around to it!!
    Hugs
    Karen
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!