We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Bookmarks

ScrapEleganceScrapElegance Member Posts: 17
edited January 2010 in General
Is there a way to view ALL my bookmark discussions at once? I'm seraching for a discussion I know I bookmarked and its hard to find looking through 20+ pages of discussions looking for ONE bookmark.

Comments

• iggyloveriggylover Moderator Posts: 11,513
    I don't know if there is a special way to view bookmarks, but if you remember key words about the discussion you can use the 'search' tab and 'comments' choice tends to pull up more responses than just title. You can also search for your name if you typed it in as a response in that thread (hence my name at the end). HTH

Jeanette
    "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" Edmund Burke Jeanette in Orange County, CA Love my Italian Greyhound --> I.G.--> iggy Own a Create: Krikee, getting used to a Black Cat Cougar: Bagheera
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!