We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

saving added fonts

katainkatain Member Posts: 2
edited January 2010 in General
Hi, I just purchased MTC after playing around with the demo version for a week or so. I love it! The only problem I seem to be having is that when I add a font, it will stay on the installed list until I close the program. When I open it again, the new font is gone. What am I doing worng? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• tazkmastertazkmaster Member Posts: 67
    Nothing. The only way the font will stay in the loaded section is if you actually download it into your Windows fonts. You don't want to do this, because the more fonts you load there, the slower your computer is going to run. If you have a font that you cut regularly, by all means load it into your Windows fonts, otherwise, just pull it from a general Fonts folder when you need it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!