We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

looking for How to add the cricut so it will cut

ranalouwhoranalouwho Member Posts: 64
edited January 2010 in General
Is it as simple as click advanced, click download drivers? Do I have the cricut on or off when I do???

Comments

• K_leeK_lee Member Posts: 6,416
    edited January 2010
    This may help you, know it's for the demo, but should work

http://make-the-cut.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=652&page=1#Item_20

Also you can go to Categories and then help and should beable to find out more.....
    K_lee's Krafting Niche'
  • ranalouwhoranalouwho Member Posts: 64
    THANK YOU SO MUCH KLEE!!!! I'm glad I asked because I was to make sure my cricut was "unplugged" while I downloaded the drivers and that can really mess you up! All is up and running fine, Now I need to find out how to add a coloring page that is not colored yet of course. I will go to a site of my grand daughters and get a page, then what? print and scan then what?? right click maybe?
  • K_leeK_lee Member Posts: 6,416
    edited January 2010
    Your welcome......save the coloring page then take it into MTC, on the right top custom shapes, then choose the girl sil and then open your saved coloring page and do a trace adjust till you like hit ok, then it will be on your mat and you can save it or cut it. There are tuts on this, so a search at top. Lots of tuts to help you get started......under categories, then tutortials..
    K_lee's Krafting Niche'
  • ranalouwhoranalouwho Member Posts: 64
    Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!