We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

MTC on a computer w/o Internet

susan_ID2293susan_ID2293 Member Posts: 2,919
edited January 2010 in General
Does anyone know if I can run MTC on a computer without Internet access? I would like to use it on a laptop that does not have Internet access and leave that laptop connected to the cricut, for just CDS and MTC. I could get updates on my other computer and place them on a USB stick to then run on the "Cricut laptop".

i guess my question is, how would I get it registered on that computer w/o Internet?

Comments

• AndyAndy Administrator Posts: 4,579
    Yes, you don't need to be connected at all -- even if you are registered it will still work. The drawbacks, as you have mentioned, are that you won't get the gallery and it won't tell you when there are no updates!
    I don't often test my code... But when I do, I do it in production.
  • susan_ID2293susan_ID2293 Member Posts: 2,919
    Thanks Andy,
    So would I just add my registration code when starting up? I plan to do my designs on my main laptop, so that one will have Gallery and updates. The other laptop will be just for cutting from. (So I don't have to keep plugging and unplugging the Cricut)
  • AndyAndy Administrator Posts: 4,579
    yup.. you should be fine then!
    I don't often test my code... But when I do, I do it in production.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!