We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Free files

Beanie_ID62Beanie_ID62 Member Posts: 3,820
edited January 2010 in General
I have updated my blog with a few new files feel free to snag away
*the cindrella file is a .scut so if you do not know how to do a screen cap and change it or don't have SCAL2 you may want to forgo that one
http://beanies-tag-your-it.blogspot.com/
image Follow Me on Pinterest

Comments

• dawnbohmdawnbohm Member Posts: 127
    Thanks Beanie! Loving your blog!
  • CarrieCarrie Member Posts: 1,169
    edited January 2010
    I am on your site looking at your files, so cute, red bird with scarf, and 21st birthday (box)with the colorful flowers. The shading and painting on the animal faces, really nice, like the bears, pink blushes on them, or the pink inside the mouse's ears, use chalk or pink makeup blush? You just gave me a idea, seeing the different images you used, I have all these craft magazines I had kept, I used to paint wooden items, I could trace those images and scan them and use the MTC. Like this snowman. Enjoyed your site!!
    Post edited by Carrie on
    image+++MTC fan since December 2009+++~~~Own a Silhouette Cameo~~~ ****MTC is the best PROGRAM Ever!!!**** 1-22-14 Bought PCS! ****A fan of Andy the Amazing Designer, and Ann helping him to get started****
  • lindaj36523lindaj36523 Member Posts: 210
    Love your site ...thanks for the free files.
    Home is Where the Story Begins....
  • Beanie_ID62Beanie_ID62 Member Posts: 3,820
    Oh I love that snowman!
    image Follow Me on Pinterest
  • K_leeK_lee Member Posts: 6,416
    Great blog, thanks for the freebies!
    K_lee's Krafting Niche'
  • waterrabbitwaterrabbit Member Posts: 2,217
    Carrie - I've been poring through my applique books looking for things I can adapt!
  • CarrieCarrie Member Posts: 1,169
    edited January 2010
    Waterrabbit- cool with your idea!!, can use anything, scan pretty birthday or christmas paper for SVG files. Maybe not everything, our cats wouldn't fit in the scanner, LOL!!!
    How about in google images put the word stencil in? like for example Minnie Mouse, might have to put it into a paint program to connect the lines.
    Post edited by Carrie on
    image+++MTC fan since December 2009+++~~~Own a Silhouette Cameo~~~ ****MTC is the best PROGRAM Ever!!!**** 1-22-14 Bought PCS! ****A fan of Andy the Amazing Designer, and Ann helping him to get started****
  • waterrabbitwaterrabbit Member Posts: 2,217
    Carrie - depends on how you want it to appear! If you used it as a "window" design, it would work great. I've got a LOT of Dover clip art on disk that I've been playing with. The stencil stuff from them is great - and I found fonts at www.fonts101.com that are all ready to use from those same images (way down in dingbats, but they all seem to start with GE)

I'm working on a project for my friend who home schools - doing Civil War soldiers - and found one of my DH's old coloring books. These silhouettes were all done by scanning them and cleaning them up. The possibilities are endless. Of course, for her daughter, I just spent a couple of hours adapting paper doll designs to make them into CW soldiers. Have a 12"x24" mat laid out to cut them. Maybe tomorrow!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!