We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Is gallery still working?

I am trying to download things from the gallery and they are not showing up. It has been a LONG time since I have tried to download anything.
Thanks 
Wendi

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 11,007
    @momof2boys - it is very limited in downloadables, it's been there and gone several times. Each time, less and less of the links work. MTC is not being updated or maintained, so things on the forum here are breaking all the time. Most of the Gallery items that could be salvaged were, and can be found here, bottom of the page, two links:

https://www.iloveknk.com/support/mtc-support/

That said, look on page 370, that page does work. There are little pockets of pages that do work, but I am not going to check them all to see what does or does not =).
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
  • momof2boysmomof2boys Member Posts: 327

Liz_A thank you!