We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Dark Spot on T shirt after HTV Application

Gamecrazy500Gamecrazy500 Member Posts: 1
I just completed my first HTV project, which consists of white graphics on a black T-Shirt. When pressing on the vinyl I used the Cricut Easy Press 2 and followed the HTV manufactures instructions of 320 degrees (Fahrenheit) of heat for 15 seconds. When I peeled the transfer sheet off I noticed the square around the area where the transfer sheet had been is a bit darker than the rest of the shirt. Is this something that will disappear or come out in the next wash? If not, how can I avoid leaving this mark in the future? Besides this issue, the shirt came out great. I just want to make sure I can avoid this in the future, thanks.

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 11,007
    @Gamecrazy500 - why don't you ask the question on the experts forum, or where the newbies go to become experts - the tshirt forum. Been around for a long time, seen it all and got the wrecked tshirts to prove it. LOL!

https://www.t-shirtforums.com/
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.