We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Selling a cricut

hiddenlilieshiddenlilies Member Posts: 2
This isn’t a sales post. I’m selling my Cricut Maker but, I need to know how I unregister that device from my account and if there is anything I should tell the new owner. I have looked all over the internet but, I’m coming up short.

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 11,007
    @hiddenlilies - we don't do Cricuts here. You need to contact Cricut support through their website for information on that.

https://help.cricut.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020316674-Cricut-Contact-Information
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
  • hiddenlilieshiddenlilies Member Posts: 2
    Ok! Sorry about that! I’ve tried them and no luck!
    @hiddenlilies - well not surprised about that! Sorry for your frustration, from something I read a long time ago, the buyer would need to contact Support in order to have the device registered to them.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
    Try this:

Tap the gear icon next to your Cricut machine displayed in the list.
    1. Open Start menu and select Settings.
    2. Open Devices option.
    3. Select the device you want to remove and click Remove Device and confirm your action.
    How do you unregister a Cricut maker?
    1. Open Start menu and select Settings.
    2. Open Devices option.
    3. Select the device you want to remove and click Remove Device and confirm your action.