We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Cricut Maker not cutting circles or curves correctly

jenX72jenX72 Member Posts: 2
Hello everyone! I am new to this forum. My name is Jen :)
My Cricut maker has just randomly started doing this thing where my uploaded SVG will look fine until I get ready to cut and then it squares off all of my circles and curves. Its so weird, and all of my previously uploaded files still cut properly.
Anyone know what this could be?
I appreciate your help :D

Comments

• MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,319
    Welcome to the Make the Cut software support forum.  It is not a generic cutter forum and it does not work with your Cricut cutter.  Your best bet for help with your Cricut is to reach out to their support team as they in their infinite wisdom did away with their support forum years ago.  You should be able to find that on their help page.  Your other option, if you do Facebook, is to find a Cricut Support group of users who may be able to help you.  Good luck.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • jenX72jenX72 Member Posts: 2
    Oh, I'm sorry! I misunderstood. Cricut is not very helpful and I think they just always want people to buy the latest thing haha.
    Thanks,
    Jen
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 11,007
    @jenX72 - yes they do! And people keep on buying them, and buying them, and buying them. Most users on this forum dumped Cricut in 2011 timeframe.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.