We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Not Happy! Registration key doesn't work

I bought Popup Card Studio yesterday. They sent me a registration key, but it doesn't work. I tried all the links I could find to the company but I can't find one that works. They "Support Ticket" button doesn't work. The contact Us form doesn't work. Their [email protected] email comes back as undeliverable. I'm trying the forum as my last stop before I go to my credit card company and request a refund. Anyone have any suggestions?

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 11,007
    @fxblf - sorry, but this isn't ever going to work. Use your payment method (paypal, credit card) to get money back, or contact Digital River themselves. I was able to get 2 people's money back by threatening them with legal action if they did not return it. Get your refund.

This company - Make The Cut! LLC - has been absent for about 5 years. You would have received a registration key starting with MTC. That won't ever work for PCS.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.