We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Cameo 4 not cutting through not cutting straight.

jeanettealdersonjeanettealderson Member Posts: 6
Ok, my cameo 4 has been working just fine until about 1 week ago.  I have checked all the suggestions I can find about not cutting, checked it is seated correctly, checked the cap is tight, no debris inside the cap, changed to a new blade, changed to another new blade, added extra passes, and a more pressure, that cut the outer cut line but the
smaller cuts inside the design still do not cut. ( it is a daisy like border around the edge with a scolloped outer cut line)

The other major problem is that these inner cuts, they are cutting at an angle,  though the image on the screen is fine.  I have taken this same file and cut it on the Cricut explore and the Brother Scan n cut DX  it cut perfectly on  both these machines, it is only the Cameo 4 that is giving me this problem.
I updated to the latest version of the software, not really sure if this was the problem, so I deleted the software (closed down and restarted, before reinstalling), went to the legacy version,  still the same problem.
Hoping that there could be an answer 
thanks

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,990
    @jeanettealderson - We are not a hardware support group other than cutters that are supported by Make The Cut! in a very limited fashion.

Contact Silhouette America directly with your issues. Start here:

https://www.silhouetteamerica.com/contact/
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
  • jeanettealdersonjeanettealderson Member Posts: 6
    OK just thought someone here may have come across the same problem that's all
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,990
    @jeanettealderson - maybe, however, MTC is now considered abandonware. The developer has not made any changes or updates in over 5 years. The website disappears and then comes back. People no long come here and those that do typically want specific help to get their copy of MTC back because they moved to a new computer. So whatever cutters MTC supported 5-6 years ago, that's what we still support now. Silhouette Studio is the only software that fully supports the Cameo 4. Good luck.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.