We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Embroidery Digitizing and Machine Embroidery

SeanLennonSeanLennon Member Posts: 1
Hello fellow digitizers and embroiderers, I have been providing services of embroidery digitizing and vector arts for the past three years. I have been using Wilcom for digitizing and Adobe Illustrator for vector services. Although I have no issues with these softwares I just wanted to expand my range and get experience on other softwares as well if anyone could suggest me some of the software for digitizing. Also check out Threads and arts Embroidery Digitizing Services for my latest works and let me know if there's room for improvement. And also, I am setting up my own machine embroidery and I wanted help with what embroidery machine to buy, hoops, are there any online courses or tutorials, and what to look out for. Criticism is appreciated.

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,946
    @SeanLennon - welcome to the Make The Cut! software forum where we support the software Make The Cut! and its supported cutters. We don't support digitizers or embroiderers, although users on this forum may also be users of that type of equipment. Make The Cut! should be considered abandonware, there has been no update or upgrade of the software in over 5 years, and most users have moved on to other cutting software that supports newer cutters as they emerge. Good luck.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.