We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

cog tabs

I'm trying to make tabs along the inside of a circle with the tab as a cut line but the circle line is dashed. Having trouble with the cog part to make the 360 degree of the circle...tabs are out of alignment. Think of a rim of a hat attaching to the tophat.
any advice appreciated.

Comments

• JoeMaloneJoeMalone Member Posts: 24
    Found the answer! I went to basic shapes/polygons/Trapezoids and placed one on the mat. Removed one line, top line,  so there were only 3 lines. Right clicked on the object, selected duplicate/rotated duplicate and made adjustments on the popup window(see attachments). Then i added a circle to form the rim for the hat.
  • TAMinatorTAMinator Member Posts: 2,941
    nice!
    Kaleidoscope Creations Stamps Made in USA photopolymer Kaleidoscope Creations Sometimes I think I should just keep my opinions to myself, she said, but someone has got to be the voice of reason. ~ Brian Andreas
  • JoeMaloneJoeMalone Member Posts: 24
    Thanks....I usually don't use mtc. I have a Cricut. But I find mtc as the best program when i need to make something more complicated than the online cricut design space offers. Exporting svg files from mtc makes my life so much more simple and the files work well everytime i import into Cricut. :)
  • TAMinatorTAMinator Member Posts: 2,941
    I also have a cricut. I don't use either anywhere near enough. LOL  That said, when it comes to e-cutters, I find the cricut more convenient. (I use the cartridges I have - never signed up for any of their online spaces and only have the old machines.)  But MTC is great for when I want something else.
    Kaleidoscope Creations Stamps Made in USA photopolymer Kaleidoscope Creations Sometimes I think I should just keep my opinions to myself, she said, but someone has got to be the voice of reason. ~ Brian Andreas
  • Rosie0530Rosie0530 Member Posts: 3,156
    Great job!

Rosie in VA. originally from PA. Proverbs3:5,6