We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Gallery

JensMomJensMom Member Posts: 1,158
Hey everyone, it's been at least 2 years since I have posted, wow, what happened? I never thought I would see MTC not sold, it still is my go to software. Anyway, I am doing some work and wanted to access the gallery, is it still available? I see it download, but nothing ever comes up, does anyone have any suggestions? Also what is the deal with Lettering delights, my account is not coming up. I sent them an e-mail, we will see if they respond. I have lots of purchases there I would like to access.

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,946
    @JensMom - some of the files in the Gallery got lost during some updates over time. Newer ones are usually OK. The link to Lettering Delights has been inactive for likely 5+ years, they updated their website and the link stopped working, last I heard is they (LD) were trying to contact Andy, but we never heard anything more on that. Go to their website, login, you will likely have to request a password change as the updated website reset all the accounts. Download all your stuff from there.

Sandy and a couple of other people have downloaded as many files as they can from the Gallery. You can find them here:

https://www.iloveknk.com/support/mtc-support/ - scroll to the very bottom

The MTC website has come and gone twice now. Consider it abandonware, and save your install files. It will likely still work for a long time, although heard rumours that the next major release of Windows is a true 64 bit version, and then it may not work as MTC is a 32 bit application. Time will tell.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
  • TAMinatorTAMinator Member Posts: 2,941
    @Liz_A " It will likely still work for a long time, although heard rumours that the next major release of Windows is a true 64 bit version, and then it may not work as MTC is a 32 bit application. Time will tell."

I think if I eventually lose it (I hope not. I hope I can get it to work for years and years - that my 2 laptops will at least work enough to use the program on my machines)  I don't think I will invest in another electronic machine/software again. The money spent is nothing to sneeze at - I know for some people who use their machines a lot have likely gotten their worth from them. Not me. LOL   I never did update my cricut with the last update that people said made the machines work better. I'm pretty sure I didn't. I just know that when I use it, you can tell it doesn't cut nicely. The cuts don't come out looking like they do on the screen. I should do a test cut on my personal and the cake (which I use for a larger machine, never got it for food. LOL) and see if they are both about the same or if the cake happens to cut worse.

Kaleidoscope Creations Stamps Made in USA photopolymer Kaleidoscope Creations Sometimes I think I should just keep my opinions to myself, she said, but someone has got to be the voice of reason. ~ Brian Andreas