We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Cut and print for cricut expression machine

luvngramsluvngrams Member Posts: 1
I’m looking for a tutorial on printing and cutting on a cricut expression. 

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,893
    Hi @luvngrams - so welcome to the Make The Cut! software forum! Since you just joined us today, but you have a deprecated legacy cutter, not sure if you are using Make The Cut! or not.

So let us know what software and what VERSION of the software. We cannot search this forum because the main website www.make-the-cut.com is broken so can't find you a thread on how to do it.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,893
    @luvngrams - a PostScript. SCAL5 (sure Cuts A Lot) along with a plugin called libcutter allows cutting to your cutter. Since the SCAL developer actively updates the software, you can take advantage of new features being added as well as using your unsupported cutter. MTC website has come and gone a couple of times, this time who knows IF or WHEN it will come back.

There is a very active Facebook group that supports using your cutter with SCAL. You might want to check it out they will help with everything, including print and cut.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.