We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

EDITED (SOLVED) - Is Make The Cut still available for purchasing?

StampingDaniStampingDani Member Posts: 81
edited February 5 in General
Sorry for the stupid question, I found the answer already. It makes me so sad to see that the software I love the most is "discontinued".

I tried SCAL, but (maybe it's just me...) I can't find a lot of the nice tools that MTC has.

Thank you anyway

----

Hi, I'm a long time user of MTC and now a friend of mine has bought a cutting machine. It's a Cricut Maker but tho I know it can't be used directly thru MTC, you can easily do great things with the software and then export the result in SVG format. I was going to give her the link to buy the software but the site is down... any info on how to get a licence for the program? 
Thank you very much!
Dani/Italy
In Italy - cutting with a Black Cat Cougar 13" My free templates: StampingDani Templates

Comments