We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Design Space issue - not being able to select items

JennJoJennJo Member Posts: 1
Hello! New to the forum. Have had two different cricuts. I am now on am expression air 2. So while I am in design space I try to select item/wording to resize by clicking on it. It does not recognize it. I then click on the side bar where it has all the images. It will pit the select box way up and to the right. It will also stop letting me scroll or enlarge or minimize the whole canvas. It will work fine for about 30 mins and then will do it again. I opened a ticket they told me to uninstall and reinstall. Did that. Tried to make my sons shirt again. Did it again after trying to use a template. Thought that was what caused it. Did not use a template tonight and it started it again!!!! Anyone else experience this?

Answers

• dizerdizer Member Posts: 1
    Hi yes this can happen quite often it seems to be when they are working on up dates, it's like there is a lag in the system. I have to leave my projects for a few minutes and come back to them as it get frustrating and I don't want to start to hate the things I normally love to do. It always works out in the end .
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,976
    @JennJo, @dizer - welcome to the Make The Cut! software support forum, where we support the software Make The Cut! and its supported cutters. Make The Cut! does not support Cricut cutters. Make The Cut! is not affiliated with Cricut cutters and is not affiliated with Design Space software. Any issues with the software should be reported to someone who can do something about it, like provocraft, the owners of Cricut. Log your complaint here for solutions:

https://help.cricut.com/hc/en-us

Good luck!
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.