We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

What are the chances of being re advised of my registration code?

DianeMarshDianeMarsh Member Posts: 169
I dont use Make the Cut very often, but there are times when the software will do what the Silhouette software wont. I needed to single line trace something today, but when I went to open the software it was gone from my screen!! I have the .exe file for the software but I cant find a record of my reg no. I know I wrote it down, but can I find it!
Diane.....Southampton.U.K. Www.keepforevercards.blogspot.com

Answers

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,843
    @DianeMarsh - well I would have to say ZERO (0), as has been our experience lately. The websites for MTC and PCS disappeared a few months ago. They have reappeared but I am still waiting (weeks) for my email giving me my registration keys...it was a test, so a big fail there. Others that tested have had the same result.

So who did you buy MTC from? Are you using the same computer? here is a document that might help:

https://www.iloveknk.com/Support/Tutorials/Make-The-Cut/Retrieving-MTC-and-PCS-Registrations.pdf
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
  • DianeMarshDianeMarsh Member Posts: 169
    edited January 7
    I originally purchased many years ago from the MTC website. Unfortunately I can't trace the email from that far back. I am using the same computer. I have managed to establish that my anti virus software decided, quite suddenly, on 31st October that the programme was a threat and very kindly decided to remove it! I will check out the document you have suggested. Many thanks Liz.
    Diane.....Southampton.U.K. Www.keepforevercards.blogspot.com
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,843
    @DianeMarsh - sounds good, I think if you run that registration key finder you'll be success, let us know how it goes.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.