We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

my design wont print

Hello Cricut users,

I did try YouTube and calibrating the machine before coming onto the boards to bother everyone. I made a design for a coffee cup and every time I try to cut the design it says The machine cannot read the cut sensor marks. Make sure you're using white material, it is positioned correctly on the mat, and the cut sensor marks are fully printed. To try again, press the flashing Go button on your machine. AAAAAAHHHHHH some one please help me. thanks!

Comments

• MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,299
    edited January 7
    First let me say Welcome to the Make The Cut Software support forum. It is not a generic forum. Second, You first say, “hello Cricut users” so you must be using that cutter and their software. Make the Cut does not work with that line of cutters and hasn’t in years thanks to PC suing them to prevent it. As a result, few if any, Cricut users on this forum.

Unfortunately PC did away with their own User Support forums like this one years ago. As a result, you will need to find one of the many User Support Facebook groups that are out there for help or attempt to reach their customer support directly,
    Post edited by MeFlick on
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)