We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Color names in Cricut design space

Hi! I am new to the Cricut world. I hope you all can help me out. I have uploaded a SVG to design space and need to know the names of the colors in it so I can order the right vinyl. There are 3 different shades of pink. Is there a way to see the names not just the square with the color in it? I tried hovering over the square and clicking on it but I can't find the names. Thanks for the help! 

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,842
    @Amyssewcrafty - welcome to the Make The Cut! software forum, where we support people using the software Make The Cut! and its supported cutters. MTC does not support Cricut cutters. And what you are asking is not possible in your software, nor any other software that I have ever used ever!! It may be possible in the Properties of a printer that supports CMYK or other ICC profiles to pick colours based on names from say the Pantone group. The colours that you see in a colour picker on a computer are based on HTML colours. You can Google and find many pages that list the HTML value so that you can custom create the colour in software that supports that. 

Info:
    https://thelogocompany.net/blog/branding-guides/color-profiles-printing-explained/

HTML colour picker
    https://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_picker.asp

Find your HTM colour, then enter the value in the colour picker in DS.

Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
  • AmyssewcraftyAmyssewcrafty Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for the reply! I didn't relize this was a forum for a specific software, it came up when I googled cricut forum. Sorry!
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,842
    @Amyssewcrafty - no worries, most people who post here now are just like you, find us in a Google search and have no clue what we are all about, LOL! Especially people new to Cricut...the Cricut company is not very popular on this group especially with older members. Once upon a time...
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.