We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Price on personal project? Unable to make? What can I do?

SoFloJaxSoFloJax Member Posts: 1
  I open my personal projects and it say $4.99 in bottom left corner. I did not purchase the project. I made it from scratch myself. The only image in my file is a svg I did purchase from an outside source and uploaded from my PC. I am unable to get thru to Cricut, and I need to cut this today for my grandsons birthday. Please help!!

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,843
    @SoFloJax - welcome to the Make The Cut! software support forum, where we support users of the software Make The Cut!. You are using Cricut Design Space. You will need to contact the Design Space people for help with this, we have nothing to with Design Space. Make The Cut! does not support Cricut cutters at all.

Click on the Help option at the top of that window.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.