We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Nevermind... found a prior post.

nojokevenojokeve Member Posts: 3
edited November 18 in General
Hi!  Is there a new link somewhere where a person can purchase/download make the cut?  OR does anyone know how to contact the owners of the program for purchasing purposes?  Thanks!

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,777
    @nojokeve - consider the software abandonware. The owner has allowed the main MTC website to lapse, allowed access to the MTC Gallery to be disconnected, and has not responded to any requests in any fashion for over 5 years. He has walked away, we need to accept that fact and move on like he has. =)

An alternate choice for software is SCAL, which evolved around the same time as MTC. They actively support their product and provide bug fixes, updates, etc. in a timely manner.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
  • nojokevenojokeve Member Posts: 3
    I wanted to know because I was interested in purchasing the software from him.  It is much more user friendly than SCAL.
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,777
    edited November 18
    @nojokeve - from what I understand he does not want to sell his code. Not sure if he would sell a license to use it...the registration system is broken so the software cannot be registered, it would only function in DEMO mode.

Your best choice is SCAL...trust me.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,284
    nojokeve said:
    I wanted to know because I was interested in purchasing the software from him.  It is much more user friendly than SCAL.
    As Liz noted, others have tried to purchase and were rejected.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)