We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Digital business conference

robert_1robert_1 Member Posts: 1
edited October 30 in General
I need to conduct a business conference with my fellow delegates, and it is difficult as some are in different parts of the country. As it is the pandemic time, I decided to host the conference digitally to make it entirely comfortable and have a satisfactory user experience. I searched online to find experts in conducting such digital events. I came across an audiovisual service firm. Could someone help me and advise me on what all to consider when choosing such services?
Post edited by robert_1 on

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,777
    @robert_1 Welcome to the Make The Cut! SOFTWARE forum. The software is not an event management software. You likely won't get any responses as not only is this totally not related to what we do, the software is outdated and unsupported, so users have moved on. Good luck!!

Try using Facebook or Zoom to host whatever it is you're doing.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.