We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Cricut is cutting the mat

kmkhancekmkhance Member Posts: 2
I am trying to make rolled flowers. When I cut them the cricut doesnt cut all the way through the card stock so i increased the setting to just abovee cardstock..Now it cuts the card stock and the mat and it still isnt cutting through the cardstock in some places.   I have put in a brand new blade and calibrated the machine.  Cricut Explorer air 2
What can i try next?

Answers

• kmkhancekmkhance Member Posts: 2
    My machine is totally messed up  it wont even cut cardstock on bonded fabric  what should i do
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,272
    Welcome to the support forum for the software program Make the Cut (MTC).  MTC is a 3rd party cutter software program that works with a variety of cutters but not the Cricut line of cutters. As a result, little if any Cricut users here.  In addition, it is an abandoned program by its developer so there is not a lot of activity on this board anymore unfortunately. Those two things combined is why you haven't seen any comments to your post.  That all said - I would suggest that your best source of help is either contacting Provocraft support if it is a new machine. (Go to their website and look for how to contact them.)  Unfortunately, PC did away with their official support forums years ago. Since there is no User Support forums, you can look for Cricut specific groups on Facebook and seek help there. Good luck.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)