We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Zing problems

DreamStreetRoseDreamStreetRose Member Posts: 241
edited September 19 in Help for Make The Cut
Just bought SCAL. First time to use; Zing quits! I know ; just a coincidence. Blade carriage not coming down consistently. I'm so sad. Everything was fine until today. Using SCAL, couldn't get the laser to come on to find my origin; knife point/portrait. The laser would come on when I was half way across the mat? The Blade carriage wouldn't return to the right most starting position, after the 'cut' was done. You need the laser to know where to start the cut. If you put the blade where you want to start the cut, it moves over another inch! Help! This has been a very bad cutting day. Did I mention my Zing is broken? So sad. Where can you get them repaired?  Guess I'm buying 2 wedding cards tomorrow.   :'(
A grandma's name is little less in love than is the doting title of a mother. -- William Shakespeare
Post edited by DreamStreetRose on

Comments