We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

I PULLED OUT THE USB CONNECTION FROM COMPUTER WONT WORK NOW

MACHINE WAS WORKING FINE...I PULLED OUT THE USB CONNECTION FROM COMPUTER  TO USE FOR SOMETHING ELSE
WHEN I THEN WENT BACK TO MTC PROGRAM EVERYTHING WORKS EXCEPT TO CUT  IUSE THE ARROWS TOSET UP MAT
PULLED OUT EVERYTHING AND PLUGGED BACK IN AND STILL WONT WORK   EILEEN LEBER

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,725
    @neelie - first off, we need to know what cutter are you using, and what version of Make The Cut!

Try totally shutting down the computer. Wait 10 minutes. Now plug the cutter back into the same USB port it was connected to. Power on the cutter. Power on the computer. Try MTC. In MTC make sure that the right USB port is chosen in the Cut with cutter... options.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.