We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Wanna Discuss Something

Kenney15Kenney15 Member Posts: 1
I want to discuss something related to this forum, i am new here and i want to know the rules of this forum. Can anybody tell me about this?

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,772
    @Kenney15 - Welcome to the Make The Cut! software forum where we assist users of the software and its supported cutters. So if you are using Make The Cut! and a cutter that it supports, questions are welcomed.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,772
    PS We do not tolerate spamming.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.