We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Lettering Delights...I'm DELIGHTED!

DreamStreetRoseDreamStreetRose Member Posts: 242
I have not cut in so long. And MTC has gone thru so many changes. One of them was that LD was not an option, in the program. So, just now, I thought I would see if they were even in business. YES they are! And all of my purchases from 10 years ago are there, for the downloading! I am about to cry! I thought they were all gone. I'm just SO happy! 
A grandma's name is little less in love than is the doting title of a mother. -- William Shakespeare

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,766
    @DreamStreetRose - yes they don't forget those that have purchased from them. I have a lot of LD files, LOL!
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.