We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Help with weeding

kelzj21kelzj21 Member Posts: 1
I am having trouble with weeding tiny letters. I've tried everything. First off my cricut is brand new and yet won't cut vinyl unless the setting is to iron on or higher. Am I doing something wrong there? Second I can not get small letters to weed. I have tried reverse weeding and the transfer tape won't pull the letters up AT ALL. No matter how hard I push. I'm so frustrated and at my wits end. Someone please help! What am I doing wrong?!

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,728
    @kelzj21 - well, you're asking in the wrong forum is the first thing =) but we're still helpful. Welcome to the Make The Cut! forum where we help users of Make The Cut! MTC does not support Cricut cutters.

We also don't diagnose hardware issues. You need to contact Cricut support directly, especially if your cutter is still under warranty. Start here:

https://help.cricut.com/hc/en-us
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,267
    How small are the letters you are trying to weed? Small letters or small anything can be difficult to weed. The most important thing is to make sure that you are getting clean cuts that are going completely through the vinyl. Since you indicate you are having trouble with the Cricut cutting properly, I would suggest you get that resolved first as Liz has suggested.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)