We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Pazzles inspiration question

gailrayaiagailrayaia Member Posts: 1
I have a pazzles inspiration. After I loaded up windows 10 it didn’t recognize my device. I assumed from research this was the problem and the pazzles website said I needed Invue which I bought and downloaded. I also have sure cuts alot 5.036. Bottomline invue doesnt work but now it does recognize my cutter. I make stencils from images and I got a small version to cut on SCAL but now I’m trying to cut bigger and no results or the machine just goes wonky. I tried saving from adobe illustrator as an school but not getting any results. Can anyone help?

Answers

• MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,267
    Welcome to the Make the Cut SOFTWARE Support forum.  Since you are trying to use SCAL with a Pazzles inspiration cutter you will be best served to try and get help directly from the Pazzles support and/or SCAL support or forums.  Since the problem seems to be with the Invue software not working with your cutter (you need to get it working with their native and support software before moving on to troubleshoot with a 3rd party program like SCAL), I would start with the Puzzles forum and/or support and get it working with their program.  Once you have that done, I would try again from SCAL and if cannot get it to work then with SCAL, you would want to reach out for help on the SCAL support page and/or their forum.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,725
    Here is the Pazzles support page:

http://pazzles.com/support/
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.