We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Where is best to buy a cricut explore air 2?

SJones2020SJones2020 Member Posts: 1
I have seen one on mdp supplies which is a good price, has anyone used them? It has mixed reviews.

Or any other suggestions?
Thank you

Answers

• MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,260
    welcome to welcome to the support forum for the software program Make The Cut. It works with a variety of cutters but not the a Cricut line. As a result, few if any Cricut users here. You would probably be best served to look for a Cricut Facebook group as Provocraft eliminated their official support forum years ago.  That said, you don’t mention what you want to do with the Cricut cutter. Just note, there are other cutters and programs out there now that let you do more than the Cricut brand. Research if you have never owned a cutter before.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,679
    @SJones2020 - you can try this FB page https://www.facebook.com/groups/387448384793419/ for used craft cutters.

You wouldn't believe the number of people that buy cutters, never open the box and then sell them off. Good deals.

As to buying a Cricut myself, you couldn't give me one!! I prefer a cutter that lets me use whatever software I want. The Cricuts are proprietary and only work with their own software. It's cloud software, and everytime there is an update, something doesn't work, or something gets broken, or it's so slow that people can't do their work. To me that is holding your customers hostage, and I will never be hostage to a company that does that. My personal opinion.

I helped a lady through the learning curve with her Air 2. It's very slow and its also horrendously noisy.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.