We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Popup EPS files losing dash lines

Using a 'pop up' program. Exporting as EPS file. Importing into MTC under PDF/EPS... No problem...except the 'dash' lines are not dashed.  :p  So, I break the pattern apart, and one-by-one change every fold line into a dash line. Two questions:
1. Is there a better way to bring these files into MTC?  program is Pop-Up Card Designer (I like Popup Card Studio better) 
    I did try print screen and pixel trace; lines were missing...
2. Is there a way to change multiple lines, at one time? 
A grandma's name is little less in love than is the doting title of a mother. -- William Shakespeare

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,742
    @DreamStreetRose - so when I looked at that program, I determined it was fairly basic. And obviously lacking in features, prime example the ability to export as SVG. So I can't think of anything easier. Did you did try a straight COPY (select, CTRL+C) and then Paste Special in MTC?

For #2. Yes, select them all (click one, hold CTRL and pick off the rest) then right mouse click as you are pointing at a selected item and choose the option at the top Change Color Texture Line.

Let us know how you make out.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
    I just noticed if you have purchased the product, there is a copy pattern to clipboard option as well. Not sure how MTC would react to that, I would do a Pixel Trace and then Paste.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
  • DreamStreetRoseDreamStreetRose Member Posts: 241
    I will try your suggestions and let you know how it does. And, as always... you are a godsend! Thanks so much. And I got an email from Digital River; refund in process. You rock!
    A grandma's name is little less in love than is the doting title of a mother. -- William Shakespeare
    @DreamStreetRose - I saw that!! They were idiots about it, sent a refund notice (3rd time) to one of the other persons, got a copy of that!! When I saw yours I thought well they are getting faster at responding. When I started it would take 3 days to hear from anyone. Let us know how you make out!
  • SandyMcCSandyMcC Member Posts: 7,769
    @Liz_A, you're so awesome to be helping members with this!  I salute you!
    Sandy McCauley
    Cutting with KNK Force, Maxx Air, Zing Orbit, Skycut C and D
    Over 90 free MTC videos: http://www.iloveknk.com/support/mtc-support/
    Latest MTC User Manuals: http://www.iloveknk.com/Support/user-manuals/
    Thank you, Sandy!! LOL I just feel that no body should be profiting from someone else, its fraud, just plain and simple, maybe not intentional but still still fraud. 
  • SandyMcCSandyMcC Member Posts: 7,769
    I know!  You pay a significant amount of money for a product but you don't get the product.  That's fraud to me, too.  :(  Boggles my mind why anyone thinks this is okay to do to people.  :( 
    Sandy McCauley
    Cutting with KNK Force, Maxx Air, Zing Orbit, Skycut C and D
    Over 90 free MTC videos: http://www.iloveknk.com/support/mtc-support/
    Latest MTC User Manuals: http://www.iloveknk.com/Support/user-manuals/
    @SandyMcC - the affiliate in question here finally removed the page. So hopefully no one else falls into the trap.