We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Steel rule dies with crease pad

jazzyladyjazzylady Member Posts: 80

I have a Big Shot Plus die cutting machine.  I have recently purchased some Spellbinders steel rule dies.  

A couple of the dies are CUTTING some of the CREASE lines. 

I am using a crease pad. (I have even tried using a crease pad at the top & bottom).

I have had this problem before & have resolved it by permanently placing a couple of pieces of painters tape, scotch tape or craft foam over the affected crease lines. 

Sadly, this tip not working for these particular dies.  I can see that the blades in the affected area are not as recessed as they should be.

I would welcome any suggestion that anyone may have to resolve this issue.

Thank you in advance for any tips or tricks

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,746
    @jazzylady - sorry I do not use this brand of product at all, no help here. I would contact either the manufacturer or if they have one, a forum of users.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.