We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

I plugged in my new Cricut explore air 2 to set it up and the B clamp won't stop moving up and down

Here's a video link so that you can see what i'm taking about, I don't know what to do, their offices are closed. Has this ever happened to anyone before? I'm very confused.

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,742
    @tiptipthebipbip - welcome to the Make The Cut! software support forum. We support the software Make The Cut! and its supported cutters. Cricuts are not supported.

If you have just purchased this, I would bundle it back up in the box and take it back to the store where you bought it and get your money back if you can't wait until Monday when the Cricut support people are back at work.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.