We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Help! New to Cricut-

Hi! I just recently got my cricut machine and I am using it to sell stickers. I am printing just to see what the sizes will look like and I keep getting these pink/red random little dashes all over and I don’t know what is causing them or how to get rid of them. They are not in my design and do not show up on my design space lay out. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?! I need to resolve it quickly so I can get my business running otherwise that’s out the window 😕

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,679
    @vanessadaily - welcome to the Make The Cut! software forum, where we support the software Make The Cut! and its supported cutters. Cricut cutters are not supported and you're using the Cricut software.

Without actually seeing the file you're trying work with before it goes into the DS software, and see screen shots, it could be almost anything wrong. You can either share the original file before it goes into DS or screen shots, please.

Otherwise, you need to contact Cricut support for Print and Cut.

https://help.cricut.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009387274-How-do-I-Print-Then-Cut-in-Design-Space-
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.