We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

How do I get the right registration number for Pop Up Card Studio?

I bought Pop Up Card Studio and they sent me the reg code for Make the Cut.  I've tried submitting a ticket x 2.  I've emailed support.  Total radio silence.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  

Answers

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,678
    When and where did you purchase it from? What email did you get and from who or what?
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
    @TenTil - the purchase and license registration appears to be handled now by Digital River....they were handling it in the background but now it's right up front. That is for Make The Cut! I don't think they are managing PCS, that website has been out of commission now for a long time, so not sure how you would have purchased it.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
    edited July 3
    @TenTil - how did you pay for this? A credit card or Paypal? I would lodge a fraud complaint with how you paid - credit card or Paypal - and get your money back.

You can start by contacting here: [email protected]

Tell them they have 2 days to get you the PCS registration code or you are going to sue them.
  • TenTilTenTil Member Posts: 4
    I purchased it through MyCommerce A Digital River Company.

I just emailed the address you provided.  Hopefully I'll hear from them.  I really did want this software.  :-/

@TenTil - ok let us know how it goes, you are not the first person to have this issue.