We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Image issues Please help !!!!! :)

lulip2107lulip2107 Member Posts: 1
I have created an image that i want to print out in vinyl but when i upload the image to the design space I a only given the option to print and cut (the image is a circle with writing above and below the circle shape- so cutting it as a rectangle isn't what i am looking for) can anyone help or advise what I am doing wrong. I am fairly new to the cricut world so no laughing if this is very obvious :)

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,746
    @lulip2107 - I see you just joined the MTC Forum. Are you using MTC to create your files? Or some other program? If you would reply and let us know what software you are using we may be able to get you going. 

It sounds like DS isn't recognizing any of the internal lines in your design, just the edge of the shape, which would lead me to believe you uploaded a jpg or png file. So also please advise what was the file type that you loaded into DS?
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
  • Roy391Roy391 Member Posts: 2
    Can you attach the image?