We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Cutting fine writing

fcgbfcgb Member Posts: 1
Hi guys, what is the best setting for vinyl cutting fine delicate writing and it peeling back okay with no issues

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,721
    @fcgb - welcome to the Make The Cut! software forum where we support the software Make The Cut! and its supported cutters. Please advise what cutter you are using and what software. 
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
  • dhchickdhchick Member Posts: 97
    Some info on your machine and software as Liz_A asked woukd be helpful in determining the best settings but also make sure ur using a sharp blade for starters with not too much of the blade exposed either and
    cutting with a 24" maxx air
  • MilanEliseMilanElise Member Posts: 4
    Hi can I have help?
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,721
    @MilanElise - if you need help, please start your Discussion by clicking New Discussion  at the top right.

Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.