We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Help with deboss tip for maker

dlibra1987dlibra1987 Member Posts: 1
Help!! I’ve attempted 2 brand new deboss tips with my cricut maker and the machine doesn’t detect it. I swapped tools and the other tools worked fine. Ive cleaned them with a microfiber cloth. Idk what to do.

Answers

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,721
    @dlibra1987 - welcome to the Make The Cut! software support forum. Here we support the software Make The Cut! and its supported cutters. None of the Cricut cutters are supported.

Since this is very specifically a hardware or mechanical problem you need to contact Cricut support for help. Look on their support pages here:

https://help.cricut.com/hc/en-us

The bottom of the page has options like email and chat.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.