We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

How to concave and convex text

Help, how do I make the text concave and convex?

Answers

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,762
    DUPLICATE POST

@laceyjung - first of all, welcome to Make The Cut! software support forum where we support users of the software Make The Cut! and its supported cutters. Since you have just joined, we need to know what software you are using, what cutter you are using.

If you are using Make The Cut!, please refer to page 96 in the MTC User Manual found here:

https://www.iloveknk.com/0um/KNKZing/KNKZingwithMTCUserManual.pdf

Post back if you have any more questions.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.