We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Cameo 3/Silhouette Studio 4.0.837 Cutting Alignment and Calibration

JT1963JT1963 Member Posts: 2
Hi All, Before I ask my question, am I in the right area for cutting alignment and calibration?

Thanks so much,
Judy

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,746
    @JT1963 - no! This is the Make The Cut! software forum, and that cutter is not fully supported by this software. You won't be able to calibrate your cutter using it. Google calibrate Cameo 3 for best results, ignore any hits for forum.make-the-cut.com.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.

Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
  • JT1963JT1963 Member Posts: 2
    Thank you, but these are all old videos of the older machines.  I thought there was a forum here for Silhouette.  Sorry and thanks again
    @JT1963 - Silhouette has their forums, videos, etc. on their website, Silhouette America...start there. This is a Make The Cut! support forum, that is our focus. Lodge a support ticket at Silhouette America if you don't find info through their Help/Support area.