We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

PNC does not align. Please help

I have printed and adjusted my PNC settings until I m blue all over.  So frustrating. I get within 1/4" do a small adjustment and the next cut might be 3/4" off. I don't understand what I am doing wrong. 
Can someone please help me?
TIA Amy

Comments

• MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,272
    We need more info. for someone to help you.  To make sure, you are trying to use Make the Cut software?   (May seem silly, but people using other software will find this forum doing a google search for help and not realize it is specific to a particular software program.)  Then, we need to know what cutter cutter you are using?  There are many different brands that work with MTC and how to get it to work will vary from cutter to cutter.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,746
    @Samscorgis - Amy did PM me, and I asked her some additional questions, just waiting for a reply.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
  • Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 3,623
    a tip for PNC calibration >
    If you cutter plugin has resolution calibration perform that first
    then
    When doing print and cut cal  place the print out on the mat take a pen and Write the Time, and x and y setting you using on it
    This way as you compare you can see what the changes have resulted in
    I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files