We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

PCS registration retrieval

Hi,  
My computer died and I can’t locate my registration code for PCS.  The MTC website, I don’t think I is active any longer.  My requests and emails have gone unanswered.  Is there anyone I can reach out to obtain this registration code?
Thank you for any assistance,

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,719
    @brattycat - I have sent an email to Bryan. If he is still willing to respond he will get back to you. The MTC website is still active. You need to use the same email address that you used when you registered PCS. When this is resolved, store the registration codes in a saved email or printed out email so you don't get yourself in such a pickle. Best to keep back up copies of the software as well.

This page is very slow to load, but it is the form you use to request your registration.

http://make-the-cut.com/support/open.php
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.