We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Software closing mid project

FireWifeFireWife Member Posts: 31
My software has started closing with out warning mid project.  I has happened like 4 times today.  And when it does you cant go back to where you left off.
Why is it doing this and what can I do about it!  Please and thank you for any help.....

Comments

• MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,251
    We need a lot more information from you to even start to troubleshoot. First, we need to verify what software you are using. Are you using Make The Cut? This may seem a silly question, but it is the MTC software support forum but we get people here regularly who don’t realize that and are seeking help with some other program. Second, what version of the software are you running? ( verify under help - about MTC.)  what platform are you running on, a PC or a Mac, what OS are you running? Has it recently been updated?  When you say “closing mid-project” specifically what are you doing, importing an image, tracing, cutting, etc. if cutting, what cutter are you using., etc.  The more information and specific details you provide, the more someone can try to help you troubleshoot.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • FireWifeFireWife Member Posts: 31
    Yes its MTC software version 4.6.2 on PC.  It happens at various times, importing images and adding a shadow/outline.  
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,578
    @FireWife - "importing images" - how big are the images file size wise? What format of images? I can import really large jpg images with no issues. What Windows are you running, and is it up to date? What is your video card?
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.