We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

MTC and Lettering Delights

How come I can no longer access my lettering delights graphics from MTC.  I try my email and password and get a login failed message.

Comments

• Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 3,623
    Quite some time ago Lettering Delights made changes to the webpage result in MTC not longer being able to interact with it

As I understand you can still visit the Lettering Delights webpage and login in and manually download any purchases
    I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,744
    @donetta - that is a feature that disappeared about 5 years ago. Login failed is because the web server where MTC forum is hosted was majorily updated. Just do the password change thing and You'll be good. You need to be using the same email address as when you signed up, or you can just create a new account with a new email address.
    Still using MTC but slowly migrating to SCAL. KNK cutters including the Force and Maxx Air continue to be my favourites. Fluent in other cutter languages.
  • SandyMcCSandyMcC Member Posts: 7,769
    edited April 26
    I just verified that if I go to  letteringdelights.com and log in with my same email address, I was able to see all of my past orders and I have orders available going back to 2003! 
    Sandy McCauley
    Cutting with KNK Force, Maxx Air, Zing Orbit, Skycut C and D
    Over 90 free MTC videos: http://www.iloveknk.com/support/mtc-support/
    Latest MTC User Manuals: http://www.iloveknk.com/Support/user-manuals/